Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm a Slack-Ass

My life has gone absolutely nuts. I've got a new job (which is good: lots more pay, lots less stress) that doesn't really allow for any reading during lunch (where I've gotten most of my reading accomplished). I'm the Oklahoma City National Novel Writing Month Municipal Liaison, and I've barely been able to keep up with my duties for that. I joined the local costumer's guild, and when I didn't show up for two meetings in a row, I was punished by being elected vice president. The strangest recent event, hands down? I've got a girlfriend. Seriously. An awesome, geeky, understanding, adorable gamer girlfriend who is totally tolerant of my own geeky proclivities and thinks I'm pretty, too.

Ridiculous. Whose life did I accidentally steal?

I actually have reviews from at least two books that I've needed to write for months, and I've been working my way through another folklore book. It's excellent, but it's a dense read, and there's not a lot of charging through it.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Rhapsody in her new pimp coat, Symphony chillin' out, Remy doing her thing, and myself, Rhapsody, and Symphony all hanging out.







No comments: